Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Family Fun Time!!!

Sunday after we got home from church we decided that it would be fun to decorate Gingerbread Houses with Hailey!! We had such a great time decorating the houses, snacking on graham crackers and eating frosting!! Hailey did not have a lot of luck building hers so dad helped get hers up and going!! She was so proud of it!! Dad's house took the cake.... He built a chimney on his and took cotton swab cotton to make it look like snow!! What an imagination!! We turned up the Christmas music and went to town!!

6 comments:

Leslie said...

Fun!! Maybe I'll do that this Christmas.

Rogers Family said...

Can you send some of that to AZ... Snow and yummy gingerbread houses. I bought the kit for the kids to make with a sitter/Joni or Theresa.. While Brant and I are out on a date.. Love the pics...

Kelli said...

That looks like fun. I'll need to have the kids do something like that! They are driving me nuts from boredom.

Anonymous said...

Fun gingerbread houses! They looks really good and yummy. I might have to make myself one....

JoAlice said...

You did a great job on your "outhouse" Kimberly. This looks like a fun activity for you guys!!

Kimberly Giardino said...

Hailey said that my small house was the "Outhouse" I did not know what to do but laugh!!