Friday, December 21, 2007

Where Has Time Gone?!?!

I cannot believe how long it has been since I have posted to my blog!! I am such a slacker! Truth be told I have not been feeling up to speed the past several weeks and I all want to do is lay down when I get home from work!! Josh and I have been keeping ourselves quite busy with work and the holiday just around the cornor!! Can you believe it?!?! We have Hailey at noon on Christmas day and we are certainly looking forward to this... As it will be our first Christmas with Hailey as a family! I have so much to catch up on so if you will all bear with me I will post again soon!! Promise!! Hugs to all and a great weekend!!

4 comments:

Rogers Family said...

I do miss hearing your fun stories!! But understandably know that its all good. This will be a fun year for us with the kids as well they are at that fun age of knowing whats up and the expressions on faces are priceless. Hope you feel better soon. Snuggle up with a warm blanket and some nice hot chocolate. I love you...

Nana said...

I have missed your funny Blogs! Oh how I know what morning sickness feels like! Constant gag and heave ho! Hope you feel better real soon and can enjoy Christmas! I just made my famous chili beans! How does that sound to you? Love You! Nana

Kelli said...

Yea you're back! I can't wait to see future posts! I hope you have a blast with Little Miss! I know you will!

JoAlice said...

She's back! Hailey will be so surprised and very excited to find out you got "Jax" for Christmas. I'm told a golden retriever is the perfect dog with children. I hope you feel better sooner than later. Stay snuggled up in bed this weekend and enjoy the snow!