Monday, December 24, 2007

Meet "Jax"

Josh and I were given a 6 year old Golden Retriever from a coworker of mine... His name is Jax and fits in perfectly with our family!! We are both so excited for Hailey to meet him tomorrow, we know that she is going to love him!! He loves to play fetch and I was outside earlier throwing snowballs and he was bringing them back to me.... On a couple of occasions he ate the ball of snow instead, then looked around everywhere trying to find it!! It was qutie comical!! I love watching him burry his head in the snow as if he had just found a treasure!! I am so proud of him, he was home all day today by himself and I did not find one mess to clean up!! Good Boy!! However, he was more than anxious to go out when he finally saw me!! He also enjoys giving hugs, high fives and shaking your hand!! I will certainly get a picture of Hailey and Jax together!!

3 comments:

JoAlice said...

Jax is a very "handsome" dog. He is beautiful but being a male, I chose handsome! Hailey will absolutely love him but I have a feeling you and Josh won't be far behind in how you will feel about him. From what you have said, I'm sure he will be the perfect dog for your family!

Kelli said...

He is so cute! I can't wait to see more pictures from Christmas!

Anonymous said...

What a great dog! You're lucky he came totally trained! How fun!