Saturday, December 29, 2007

Disney Playhouse!!

Josh and Hailey painted the stairway/ hallway today a brick red color!! It actually looks really good, however, it is not completed!! What you see in the picture is only the base coat... Josh is planning on getting it done tomorrow with the hand rails back up!! (Mom and Nana that will make you happy) While the two of them were painting they decided that they were on a painting show and both of them were the hosts!! It was quite funny to hear the two of them going on and on about painting... Hailey decided that they were acutally on an episode of Disney Playhouse!! Where do these kids think of these things.... Yes I know that is a real show :) I will get more pictures up on our site as soon as it is ready!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Painting is so fun! Well, maybe not actually painting, but the finished product us always fun!

Kelli said...

I'm excited to see finised pictures! I mean pictures of the finished product.

JoAlice said...

I love the color. However, in talking to you, "tomorrow" is past and the handrail is still not back on the wall. :o) Please be careful coming down the stairs. Let Hailey know we think she did a great job. I would have loved to hear her and Josh with their commentating.

Leslie said...

I can't believe I never commented on this! I read it so long ago. I LOVE the color on the wall. It is going to look very nice when completed.

Jen said...

Hello! I didn't even know you had a blog. I'm excited!

Leslie said...

Miss Kimberly...We need an update! I feel like I haven't seen an update on your blog in forever.