Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Tea For Three!!


Saturday afternoon Hailey was outside playing with kids in the neighborhood!! Deja and Hailey have become pals over the past couple of months and whenever Deja comes over to the house she always informs me that she cannot come inside until her mom meets me!! That all changed on Saturday when we all rode bikes back to her house so I could formally meet her mom!! (All these parental things I am clueless about) I told her mom that we would be happy to have Deja over at our house and she said she would be by in an hour or so to pick her up!! Deja and Hailey were so excited to have their long over due tea party!! Little did I know they were upstairs playing dress up getting ready for the event! I was in the family room watching Mona Lisa Smile when Deja comes down the stairs to inform me that I have been invited to a "royal tea party" and that I was expected to wear something fancy!! Who could resist such and invitation!! I had so much fun at their tea party and I look forward to many more!!

"CHEERS"

3 comments:

Rogers Family said...

SO FUN!! You are so funny.. and such a great mommy.. I would love to have a tea time.. Ok or just time to myself for a minute.. I miss you kim.. You coming to AZ anytime soon?

JoAlice said...

You girls look like you were having fun. Did you go to the tea party as Little Red Riding Hood? What a fun time. :o)

Leslie said...

I am so looking forward to the tea party days. How fun!