Sunday, November 18, 2007

What A Week!!

Can I just say that I am not looking forward to this week! We are extremely busy at work so I know it will go by fast but it stinks that we only have Thursday off!! I am completely bummed out! I cannot remember the last time I had to work the day after Thanksgiving!! UGH!!! At least traffic on Friday will not be bad, however, I know that most of the cars out on the road will be heading out with friends and family to various stores to fulfill a tradition many know as "Black Friday" To all my family in Arizona... I hope you all have a wonderful day!! Have fun at the stores, Breakfast and Lunch!! Beware of all the crazed moms in search of Tickle Me Elmo!!!

4 comments:

JoAlice said...

Since we will be some of those crazed moms (not necessarily looking for Elmo), we will be careful. Wish you could be there for the event! Maybe plans need to be made now so next year you will be in the car with us! I hope your week goes as well as can be!

Leslie said...

I have ALWAYS had to work the day after. It sucks but one of these days I will hopefully get my break. I hope your week goes smoothly and you get some rest!

Kelli said...

Sister...I do not have to be out looking for a Tickle Me Elmo to be a crazed mom! Have you not been listening during our phone conversations? I don't think I can mentally or physically deal with Black Friday this year although I know I'll be able to handle the whole meeting for lunch or breakfast! Matilyn & Ethan get to come this year while Cory studies! Yeah!

Nana said...

You and Haley look sooooo cute!! Just like you are made for each other! Sure miss you being with us!! Love You SNOW much! Nana