Saturday, November 8, 2008

The Boy In The Striped Pajamas!

About a week ago I saw a movie trailor for a film that was coming out in select theaters on Friday! Something about the movie captured my attention and I have wanted to see it ever since! Well tonight I was able to go. I am still trying to unrattle my brain and try to wrap my thoughts and feelings around the film as a whole. This by far was one of the most touching movies I have ever seen. Probably because this really happened!! Not the actual story line but the many lives that were lost due to a single man who was pure evil! For those of you who think this movie might be a good one, I encourage you to see it! Bring some kleenex!! All I can say is wow! I am speechless!



Plot: Set during World War II, a story seen through the innocent eyes of Bruno, the eight-year-old son of the commandant at a concentration camp, whose forbidden friendship with a Jewish boy on the other side of the camp fence has startling and unexpected consequences.

6 comments:

Kelli said...

This just sounds depressing, but if you thought it was good it might be worth checking out!

Also...I need to place an order with you on some coasters. I don't want to do pictures though!

Jen said...

I saw that preview and wanted to see it. I just don't know if I am up for it. I'm 4 months pregnant and the emotions are all over the place.

Kimberly Giardino said...

I will give you all a little tip!! Read the full review before seeing it and it will be a lot easier than being blind sided!! That is just my suggestion... I read the review before going and I am so glad that I did. My friend on the other hand had no idea what the movie was about!

JoAlice said...

After you telling me about this, I would love to see it but at the same time it would make me feel so bad! I may have to pass on this one for that reason.

Meagher said...

wow let me know how the movie was. That looks really good.

Meagher said...

Ok ....so I read your comment after I put in mine. did you not see it and what did the review say?