Saturday, November 1, 2008

Fall Is Here.... Officially!!

However you could not tell it was fall because it has been rather warm.... Ok, for all you Arizona bloggers, it is warmer than normal for this time of year! I love watching all the leaves change colors and fall to the ground! We love raking up the leaves and playing in them!!! I love all the colors of fall!!! I am not sure I am ready for winter!! Ugh, I know it is just around the corner!! But with it comes.... Drum roll please.... All of my favorite holidays!!!

3 comments:

JoAlice said...

Love this picture!!!! We just noticed today around here the leaves are beginning to change colors.....and drop!! Is this a generic picture or one you took??
Beautiful!

Kimberly Giardino said...

This is a generic picture!! Compliments of google! However, I did take a very pretty picture with my phone but it was not up here when I blogged!

Kelli said...

This is the one thing I miss about Michigan. Being able to watch the transition from one season to the next. Very pretty!