Friday, November 28, 2008

Speechless!!!

There are no words to properly explain this story I am about to share with you... Never in my life have I seen a typo on something I have purchased, well at least not on a childs toy! Today while at Walmart I decided to get Hailey a Cabbage Patch, I know you are all thinking what a harmless gift.... ME TOO!!! I got home and while talking to my mom on the phone I was looking at things I had purchased.... That is when I saw it!!! There was a very sweet and special little note on the box to all little kids that would be taking care of these special little dolls... Again HARMLESS!!! This is what it says or supposed to say "Love and nurture your CPK newborn" As I was reading I noticed that the word "NURTURE" was written on a sticker that was purple to match the box... I thought this is strange why would there be a sticker?!?!? Then it hit me... There must be a typo!! Remember all of this was taking place while on the phone with my mom!! All I could do was laugh and laugh and laugh when I pealed the sticker off!! It read "Love and NUTURE your CPK newborn!!!!! Oh My Goodness!!! Granted that is not how you spell neuter but still.... I am not sure what to do.... When the doll needs a checkup do I take it to a pediatrician or a vet?!?! I had to go over to my neighbors across the street because I knew they would get a kick out of it!! The husband asked if I wanted him to scan the box.... YES of course!! I hope you all enjoy!! They told me I should save the box and send it to Leno after Hailey opens it!! Could you imagine!!!

1 comment:

JoAlice said...

That was quite a conversation once you noticed the misspelling! That is funny. You should let the company know you blogged about it. :o)