Sunday, November 30, 2008

Winter Is Finally Here!!

We have waited so long for it to finally snow! However, I must say I was a little surprised that it started snowing on Friday night considering it was such a beautiful day!! I went shopping at SouthLands and it was perfect!! While Josh and I were putting Hailey to bed that night I noticed that the streets were wet... I peeked out the blinds and to my surprise it was snowing!! YEAH!!! The snow has continued falling through the weekend!! Perfect! We all had such a great time playing in the snow!! Josh and Hailey had fun throwing snowballs and Jax loved catching them in his mouth!!

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Those are cute pictures of Hailey! It just looks cold there!

JoAlice said...

I remember those days of snow on the ground. Although for the most part, I don't really miss those days! It is pretty though. It looks like Jax is feeling so much better. YEA! I felt bad knowing he was sick. Enjoy the snow.....as you know this is only the beginning!