Saturday, November 15, 2008

Peanut Butter Playdough

We had so much fun last night when the twins came over! I watched an episode of John and Kate plus eight awhile back and got this recipie! Who knew you could make peanut butter playdough?!?! We all had such a great time with it!! The boys and Hailey thought it was super funny when Josh would throw it on the ceiling and make it stick.... I had my reservations at first but could not help but laugh!! Especially when Jax thought it was going to fall in his mouth! To my surprise when it came off the ceiling there were no oil marks left! Even better!! I should have taken the camera out sooner, but that did not happen!! Once we were all done playing and on to another activity the boys wanted to play again with the dough!! Hailey was singing High School Musical on you tube!!!

Oh, did I mention you can eat it!!!

Equal Parts:
Peanut Butter
Corn Startch
You can add a little honey to add to flavor!!

2 comments:

JoAlice said...

It certainly looks like the kids (and Josh) had a great time with this play dough!!!!!!! You are so good with the twins!!!!!

Kelli said...

Sorry but the site of this makes me gag however I am going to try it as soon as I buy cornstarch because heaven forbid I deprive my children of Aunt Kimberly fun...

You know Matilyn...she'll hold it over my head! :)