Monday, May 25, 2009

Cheap Entertainment!!!

My brother Kevin and his son Zachary came into town last night for work! My dad was also here to run the Bolder Boulder, we had a good time last night visiting and catching up! After my dad left we decided to have a little bit of fun with Zachary... He was more than willing to do it!!! I am beginning to think that funny is an understatement!

Zachary had so much fun he thought that Dakota should not be left out of the festivities!!

I promise no one was injured!!

4 comments:

Kelli said...

I think I just peed my pants.

JoAlice said...

Oh that's funny! Definitely cheap entertainment!!!

Kimberly Giardino said...

HAHAHAHA!!! Zach cannot get enough of it and wants to keep watching it!! I had to share it!

Anonymous said...

We have that exact same video, except ours is of Chad and Gracie. So funny!