Friday, May 22, 2009

Lack Of Motivation!!!

I worked out at the gym today for about an hour, now I have no motivation to clean the house!! Even though I told Josh he would come home to a "Sparkling House"!!! I guess I should stand by my word and get to moving!! I am so very excited that Dr. Stimmel is gone for the next 2 weeks!! Nice way to start a summer vacation!! However, there will be lots of visits to the schools from the tooth fairy!! I also thought I would add a little video of Jax and Dakota doing what they do best!!!

4 comments:

Kelli said...

How about a trip to Arizona to see a special family who's last name starts with and "H" and ends in "atch!"

Kimberly Giardino said...

How am I ever going to break that code :) OH HOW I WISH!!!! Dad is coming this weekend to run the Bolder Boulder and Kevin is bringing Zach up for his job!! Mom told me I need to go to AZ for Molly's baby shower.... Wish it were that easy!

Natalie said...

Hey, at least you worked out! Jeez...I don't even do that! :D

JoAlice said...

Those dogs are so funny! I love how Dakota gnaws on Jax's leg! Such cute dogs. Yea for you working out!!! Hope your visit with Kevin & Zach are good. I'm sure you loved seeing Zach again!