Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial Day!!!

Kevin, Zachary and I had a very fun filled day!! Josh opted to stay home and finish up one of his classes!! So proud of him!! 7 more to go and he is a college graduate!! YEAH!!!

The three of us drove up towards the moutains to ride on the alpine slide up at Heritage Square!! A huge hit!! After that we drove a couple of miles to Red Rocks and had a picnic that I had prepared!! Zachary thought that zooming down the side of a mountain on a sled was great!! Big smile the whole time!! Kevin rode with him twice and then I rode with him! Both Kevin and I were able to ride solo!!! Zachary had a great time climbing on all the rocks at Red Rocks!! Kevin was able to lift him up pretty high which made for some good pictures!! Kevin and I always joke that when he comes to town and we go to dinner or what not that everyone thinks we are married.... I am sure today they thought that Zachary was my son!! Kind of funny!!! I am so happy that they were able to come and spend some time with me!! I am thankful that Kevins job allows him to travel here!! I am so happy that he got a bid on a job in the springs!! Yeah!! He gets to come back!!!

Thanks for a fun day!! Also thank you Josh for the amazings steaks you made tonight!!! YUMMY!!!

4 comments:

Kelli said...

Nice. Our pictures are in a swimming pool and you all are bundled. What is up with that? I'm so glad you all are getting to spend time together!

Wish I were there!

Lauren said...

OMG! That slide looks like soo much fun!!

JoAlice said...

It looks like you guys had a great time. I'm so glad Kevin got to visit you and he was able to bring Zach with him. Zach looks like he was having fun!!

Leslie said...

It is funny to think that it isn't so hot in other places because it feels like summer has been here forever already! It's nice that Kevin gets to see you so much lately. Looks like you had fun!