Friday, April 18, 2008

Cup Cake Fun!!!

Tuesday night Hailey stayed the night at our house!! Her birthday was yesterday so I decided to get some cup cakes as a prebirthday celebration!! We are having a birthday party for her tomorrow and I am so excited about it!! She has no idea some of the things we got for the party!! Anyway, Hailey and I were at the table with Josh eating our cup cakes and Josh picked Hailey's up smelled it and proceeded to tell her how yummy it smelled!! Hailey said "I want to smell it!" So Hailey picked up the cup cake and the rest is history!! Hailey then smelled her cup cake again and told dad how good it smelled... So he picked it up to smell it again....and....the rest is history!! Those 2 together make me smile!! I love them both!!!

5 comments:

Kelli said...

Screw losing weight...I want a cupcake!

JoAlice said...

Funny! It's cool Josh played along and let Hailey get him back. Great for a kid's ego! It's hard to believe Hailey was in footed, flannel pajamas!! Although I know it has been cooler there. The weather here is great and you'll definitely not see the winter pj's!

Kimberly Giardino said...

Are you kidding me?!?!?! It was so nice this last weekend, then on Tuesday night it decided to get chilly 40 chilly!! Crazy snow on Wednesday and Thursday... Today it was in the 60's and tomorrow 70's!!
Sunday another cold front comes through!!!

Rogers Family said...

Can I just have a cupcake and lose weight??? Very cute post and pictures. Happy Birthday to your little miss.. Enjoy the nice weather wish we had that..

Nana said...

Cupcakes look good! Kim, you and Josh are fun parents for Hailey!! By the way: "Happy Birthday to you, Hailey! I love you and your mom and dad!! Love, Nana