Sunday, April 13, 2008

Dolphins and Pearls

While I was in San Francisco I was able to open up a couple of oysters and get the pearls out!! It was optional if I wanted them to set the pearl in a piece of jewlery. Last time I went to San Fran I only got the pearl... This time I was certain I wanted a piece of jewlery. I got myself a pearl ring and I got Hailey a dolphin neckace for her birthday!! We gave it to her as an early birthday present and she loves it!!! She even puts in on first thing in the morning while still wearing her pijamas!! She is a cutie!

2 comments:

JoAlice said...

Amazing Jakes looks like a fun place for kids. Hailey is adorable showing off her pearl necklace! What a sweet mom you are!

Rogers Family said...

I never got a pearl necklace til I was married.. You rock!!