Sunday, April 13, 2008

Lunch With Dad!!

After I picked Hailey up from school on Wednesday we met Josh for lunch at Chicken Kitchen!! The food was so yummy!! Hailey had a great time visiting with her daddy!! She loves him so much and it is not hard to see!! After lunch Hailey and I went to the paper store so I could get paper to make invitations for a baby shower I am doing in May and invitations for her birthday party this coming Saturday!! I cannot believe she is going to be 6 years old!! I remember meeting her when she was 2!!!


2 comments:

JoAlice said...

Such a cute picture of Hailey and Josh. It's great all of you can meet up for lunch during the week!

Rogers Family said...

I agree with Mom...:) We love meeting up for lunch during the week with daddy.. Kids look forward to that like its christmas.. Great pictures..