Thursday, April 3, 2008

Fun In San Francisco!!!

Last weekend we went to a dental seminar in San Francisco!! I had such a great time!! We were able to do all sorts of fun things while we were there!! I also got to eat some of the yummiest food!! My taste buds had a party!! I was able to do a lot of shopping which is always a fun thing! I also had the opportunity to go whale watching!!! Um.... Not fun!!! I got so incedibly sea sick!! UGH! The swells were at least 6 feet high and I felt as though I was a rag doll! I was thrilled to get my feet back on solid ground! I love San Francisco and want to go back again!!! Any takers!?!?!?











8 comments:

Kelli said...

Sister...you are so pretty! Your face looks like you have lost weight. Have you and not reported it on my Friday Biggest Loser upadate? You're so busted.

Rogers Family said...

I agree with Kelli.. you look AMAZING.. I am so not your friend right now.. I hate being FAT.. Worse feeling ever. I actually really do love you.. Glad you had an amazing time in San Fran... Beautiful pictures.. Love ya

JoAlice said...

The pictures are great! You look great too. So exciting if you really do get to go to a dental convention next year in Hawaii!!!!! Now, those will be some terrific pictures!

Leslie said...

Wow! What a blast! You do look great, as Kelli said. The party for your taste buds must not have mattered! Maybe it helped! :)

Jen said...

So fun! Travis and I have always wanted to go there together. He's been a few times, but I've never been. It looks like you had a blast!

Anonymous said...

How fun! I'll go back with you.

Jes said...

Ooh, ooh, pick me, pick me! I miss Nor Cal so so much lately. I used to have so much fun taking day trips to San Francisco. One of my favorite places is the revolving restaurant at the top of the Hyatt hotel, it's awesome, but I don't think they liked it when we just ordered juice or dessert. Good times.

Melissa said...

Yes, I love love San Fran too. My sis and her husband live there and I get the joy of visiting often, for free! It will be a sad day when she moves... Maybe we'll get a chance to see you at one of those dental conventions someday.