Sunday, April 13, 2008

Projects Around the House!!

Josh has been keeping quite busy around our house, he has been working on several projects!!! I cannot thank him enough!! He has worked hard on getting our lawn to be the greenest on the block (we have had several people ask him how he did it so early in the year!!) He has installed 2 ceiling fans in our room and Haileys!! Currently he is adding a bathroom downstairs in the basement!! I love that he is so motivated and enjoys doing these things... I feel as though I have been a lazy bum.... for instance, he is downstairs working on the bathroom while I have been updating the blog!! Hmmmmm.! I should go back down and help!

6 comments:

JoAlice said...

Everything is falling into place at your house. Hurray to Josh! Your yard looks amazing! Especially for this time of year!
I think it is great he is adding a bathroom in the basement!

Leslie said...

Wow, a bathroom is a hard task to tackle. Good work Josh! Your yard and bedrooms look fantastic as well. It's nice to get stuff like that done around the house. Saw the other blog posts. Hailey is such a cutey!

Kelli said...

It looks really great!

Rogers Family said...

I am so excited for you guys.. Your house looks amazing.. The yard I am totally jealous of.. Once our sprinklers get fixed we too might have a nice yard.. Great job on all the projects josh!!

Anonymous said...

Everything looks great! And blogging is just as important as home improvement projects;)

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Pen Drive, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://pen-drive-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.