Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Life Lesson #3

#3 If you take your debit card out of your wallet, make sure you put it back...

Last night I was using my debit card on the computer and left it on the desk thinking that I would grab it in the morning.... Oh yes, I forgot.... We ran into our lunch hour at work and I usually come home for lunch, however, today I had about 10 minutes so I decided to run across the parking lot to Taco Bell.... While standing in line waiting to be helped I realized that my debit card was at home! Then after work I went to deposit a check in the ATM, again, realizing I left my card at home I had to go inside the bank! UGH! I am beginning to think that my mind is going to quickly for me, and sometimes I wish I could turn it off for a moment and just be! The kicker is, I remembered after I got home from work that I had $10 in cash in my purse... I tell you, some days!!!

2 comments:

JoAlice said...

Sounds like Miss Kim needs a vacation!!! :o)

Melissa said...

I have done this many a times too... and I always think, "What was I thinking?"