Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Surf's Up!!

Last Saturday I was able to fly out to San Diego to vistit my mom and Bob!! I am having a great time, however, I wish Josh and Hailey could have joined me! On Thursday I continue my trip and head to Phoenix to visit family and friends!! I am looking forward to seeing everyone there! Today I took my moms car and drove west, I had no idea were I was going but knew the beaches were west! My mom told me not to worry about directions home because onstar would get me back!! Thank heavens for onstar! It made the trip much less stressful because I did not need to worry about how to get back, I could just drive! I ended up at this incredible beach! It was so beautiful, the water felt good and I walked about 3 or 4 miles!! I was a little hot by the end and just wanted to hop in the water!! Should have worn my suit!! Hope you enjoy the pictures!!

3 comments:

Kelli said...

Pretty toes! I'm so glad you're having a great time! We'll see you soon!

JoAlice said...

We'll really need to find out which area this is that you found! It looks very nice. A lot like the beaches around Carlsbad! We're so glad you were able to come to San Diego. Hopefully Josh and Hailey can make the next trip!

Leslie said...

Wow, I am jealous! How fun for you. We have the same background by the way. Great minds think alike!

We went and saw Matilyn sing in sacrament meeting on Sunday. I was bummed you weren't there! I was hoping to get to see you and see how you are doing but your mom said you left the day before. Boo! ;) Hope things are well.