Thursday, October 2, 2008

Life Lesson #4

#4 Do not make eye contact with a stranger at a fast food restaurant!

I picked my neighbors kids up from school today and they were hungry so we stopped at Burger King to take advantage of the $1 menu! While waiting for the food I was sitting at a table while they went and played in the play area.... The gentleman sitting aross from me pointed at Payton and asked if she was mine... I replyed no she is my neighbors, I pick them up from school on Thursdays... That was the end of that conversation. After eating they went back out and played for a moment, in the meantime the gentleman who was talking to me earlier got up to leave. He then proceeded to tell me that his friend makes and designs these play areas.... Which is great, I wish I was creative like that... Here is the kicker, he then tells me that there is some waterfall in Michigan that he sits behind and smokes marajuana and comes up with these designs... Nice, I really did not need to know that the guy who designs these toys that are kids play on is a pot smoker!! Don't talk to strangers!

No comments: