Thursday, October 30, 2008

Little Miss Londyn!!

As most of you know a couple of weeks ago I had the opportunity to go and visit my family! What a great trip I had and it was wonderful to see everyone! I fell in love with my little niece Londyn!! Kelli thank you so much for allowing me to spend so much time with her, it was such a treat!! Everyting from rocking her to sleep, carring her throughout the stores, laying on the couch with her in the wee hours of the morning and both of us crashing on the couch, buying her fun things at the store, babysitting while you guys went to practice, giving her a bath, etc.... I loved it!! This was my first time meeting Londyn since she was born and I was hooked the moment I saw her! She is such a cute little girl, how could you not love her!!

3 comments:

JoAlice said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
JoAlice said...

Let's try this again!!! You were amazing with Londyn. It is impossible NOT to fall in love with her!!

Kelli said...

She really enjoyed you too. I think she was sad whe you left! Thank you for all the fun toys you got her including her first toothbrush. Also you were very helpful with her at all the stores. Her mommy is crazy lady so having someone a little more sane was a treat!