Tuesday, February 24, 2009

David Goes To The Dentist!!!!



This video is so funny and so true to life! This little boy went to the dentist for treatment and was sedated probably with a narcotic called "versed" Poor him thinks that this is a permanent feeling and that his dad really has four eyes!! I am not sure how his dad was able to stay composed through video taping him out in the parking lot!! Mom, do you like the part where he has a melt down and then says he is not tired?!?!? Have you heard that phrase before?!?! I hope you all enjoy!

2 comments:

JoAlice said...

Oh my gosh!!!! I loved it when he just out of the blue started screaming!!!!! I would totally have lost it!

Jen said...

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! I haven't laughed this hard since the Charlie Bit My Finger video! I am sorry to be a theif, but this is going on my blog! HA HA HA HA HA!