Thursday, February 5, 2009

Playtime!

I love watching Jax and the puppy play together!! They love eachother so much and you can tell by the way the act with eachother! First and foremost we decided on a name for her..... Wait for it... "Bear" I was watching Planet Earth and there is a segment on the Polar Bears and I thought that she looks so much like one that she should have a name to match. She is getting so big and she seems to be happy! She has finally mastered the stairs and is currently in the process of being house broken!! Hopefully soon!! I hope you enjoy the pictures... It is certainly funnier watching them in person!!

2 comments:

JoAlice said...

I love these pictures!!I'm glad you named her finally. I forgot to tell you I was thinking you could name her since Josh lived there, but also saw a little girl's name "Jersey" which I thought was adorable!

Leslie said...

Ooh, I think Bear is a good name! What a beautiful dog.