Friday, February 13, 2009

I wish....!

Sometmes I wish that gossip did not come as easy as breathing! I am not writing this post to call myself out on anything, however, I know that we have all had our fair share of gossiping... Whether we are the one talking or the one who is being talked about.... It is never a good thing to be on either end!! I remembered this picture from when I was growing up and thought how true this is.... It is my goal to set gossip aside... We shall see if this happens or not!! I know it will be hard because it is so easy to get wrapped up in conversations!! I guess I could say.... All I need to know I learned in Kindergarten!!! Wow, who knew you could learn so much at age 5!!!

3 comments:

JoAlice said...

Good goal for everyone. Let me know how you do with it. :o) It is so easy to get caught up in stuff sometimes!!

Rogers Family said...

I really really enjoyed this post. It reminds us all what not to do. Be true to ourselves and to those around and those not around. Love you kim!!

Jen said...

I will NEVER forget my bishop at BYU. He told me that in our ward, we wouldn't have major issues with Alcohol, drugs or even issues with chastity, but the thing that would tear the ward apart faster than anything else would be gossip and he asked us to stop it before it even starts. I have definitely gotten caught up in gossip here and there, but whenever things start to happen, I always think of that and try to change direction.