Saturday, February 21, 2009

Memories....!

After months and months of clothes spilling out of my closet I have decided that it was time to get rid of some things!! I spent the morning going through all of my clothes and managed to get 2 garbage bags full of things that needed to go!! I put a shirt in there that I wore for my 1996 school pictures. (Junior year of high school) I think it is finally time to part ways with it!! I cannot believe I have had a shirt for 12 years!! Wow!! I happened to stumble across my junior picture and decided to capture one last photo of me in the shirt before saying goodbye!! I cannot believe how much I have changed and grown over the last 12 years however, I still look like me!! So my question is, what article of clothing have held onto?

6 comments:

Leslie said...

I still have all of my choir t-shirts and some pajama pants! I also have a dress and I wore a skirt to church this weekend that I wore my first year of college. I got complimented on it too! I keep things forever though. Kelli would have a hay day in my closet throwing everything away! hehe!

Jen said...

NICE!!!

JoAlice said...

Ok....cute picture your Jr. year but your "today" picture is beautiful! You look great. So funny you still have the shirt. Maybe whoever gets it will keep it for 12 years!

Kimberly Giardino said...

I just think it is funny of all the places, I think it came from Walmart.... Who would have known it would havae lasted that long!!

Kelli said...

I don't hold onto anything as Leslie already mentioned. Can't handle it. I'm glad you had fun decluttering...I would have had fun helping!

Anonymous said...

You look exactly the same!!