Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Toddlers and Tiaras!!

Tonight Hailey and I were watching Toddlers and Tiaras on TLC. First and foremost I think that some of those moms and dads are crazy!!! Seriously what are they thinking! They have these kids trained to a T! What 4 year old really wants to win a car?!?! What are they going to do with a vehicle... Keep it in the garage until they are 16? No mommy and daddy get to drive it!! YEAH!!! So fun! While watching the show Hailey started to mimic some of the things that the girls were doing. It was quite funny!! She really had her hips down!! I asked her if she wanted to dress up like the girls and she said yes.... I asked because that is all she was talking about!! So we got her all dolled up and she put on a show for us! As dolled up as possible minus the flipper, hair piece, spray tan, false eye lashes, $2000 dress, etc.... I hope you enjoy her little pictures and video!!

1 comment:

JoAlice said...

Oh my gosh! I saw the previews for it on TLC ... I swear most of those moms have got to be crazy! Hailey looks cute but looks like she is drilling into the floor! I'm sure she had a blast getting dressed up!!!