Saturday, February 14, 2009

Our Little Puppy....!

Is getting so big!! I cannot believe how much she has grown in the past 2 weeks! I took her to the vet today to check for a chip... I know, I know it is about time! I think more for selfish reasons on my part I have hesitated to take her in.... Today was finally the day.... Unforntunately for her previous owner they did not have any identification on her and they certainly did not chip her!! That is great news for us!! We love having her in our home and I know that Jax loves her so much! I do not think I have ever seen two dogs get along as well as Jax and Dakota!! When they play together it seriously looks like it will end badly however, I know that they are just having a good time!!! The vet told me that she certainly has the coat of a retriever and the coloring of one as well!! She does have a very curled tail so that led her to believe that she has another breed in her as well! We do not mind at all... She is just as cute as can be!! She finally learned how to walk with her leash today, still a little uneasy about it but at least she does not just sit there being stubborn! I am glad that Jax has a new buddy!!

2 comments:

JoAlice said...

The pictures are soooo cute! I hope Jax doesn't hurt her by the way he engulfs her whole head in his mouth! I noticed Dakota still uses Jax'foot as a chew toy!!!

Ortonfam said...

She is super cute Kimmy! I love how they play so well together.