Sunday, April 19, 2009

A Day At The Spa!!!!

We had such a great time yesterday at Hailey's party.... I am so happy that everything turned out perfect despite the snow storm!! Only two of Haileys friends were unable to make it due to weather! We had 5 girls total and it was perfect!!

Here is the play by play......

Soak feet in relaxing salt water
(Josh serves the girl sparkling cider in a champagne glass)
Foot massage for each girl
(Josh serves meatballs on a toothpick)
Paint toenails and fingernails
Apply sticker decals
(Josh and neighbor friend get stuck in the snow while going to get the food)
(Josh and Eddie finally make it to Pizza hut to get pasta)
Face masks for girls
Face massages for the girls
Eat lunch
Style hair and spray glitter all over
Apply makeup
Open gifts
Have cupcakes (Again)
Play games until the girls are picked up!!!

It sounds crazy, however, it was so much fun! I told Tommi my neighbor that I want to have a spa party and be pampered!!! I thought Hailey was going to fall asleep while she was getting her face massage!!
Each girl took home a pair of flip flops, an emmery board, nail polish, hair clips and a lip gloss!! One of the little girls that was snowed in yesterday was able to come over today and spend some time with Hailey!! I am happy that her parents let her do that! I know it was special for Hailey! I have to give some mad props to Josh for helping out!! He even draped a towel over his arm to really play the part!! The girls thought it was so funny!! Thanks Josh!!!!

2 comments:

JoAlice said...

It sounds like it was so much fun! You put a lot of planning into this and I know Hailey loved it! It's great that Josh got so involved!! The last picture of all the little girls is so cute!

Pammerscush said...

What a good step mommy you are!! Man I will be coming to you for party ideas when addie is older! :0)