Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Hailey's Room!!!

I got a wild hair for some reason and decided to switch rooms around!! I changed the spare bedroom into Hailey's room and used some paint our neighbors gave us to change the look! I know it looks a little cluttered, however, surprisingly she plays with all of this stuff and likes it right where it is!! I think it turned out pretty good!! Nothing like a bright pink and blue room!!!
This is a picture of Kaden and Hailey hanging on her wall that they had done at Chukie Cheese's on Saturday! I cannot believe how well they play together!! I am so grateful for good neighbors!!

2 comments:

JoAlice said...

Hailey's room looks cute. Looks like she is growing up. Purses, lip gloss! Wow! Tell Josh he needs to get busy on that dresser. :o)

Kelli said...

Her room is really cute!