Saturday, April 25, 2009

A Little Under The Weather!

It all started on Sunday night with a little scratchy feeling in my throat and it has slowly progressed all week! I know I was running myself crazy last weekend trying to get everything done for the party and then we went sledding and other fun family things! Cleaning the house has been on the bottom of my list! However, last night I knew that if I cleaned the house before going to bed I would be able to have a day all to myself! Good thing I thought ahead! I did not feel so hot this morning when I woke up and ended up staying in bed until 4:30.... Crazy I know! Josh was so sweet and brought me juice, soup and made sure I was doing ok! I think he was even a little shocked that I was still laying there at 4:30. I finally got up and took a shower, which felt good! I used some of the soaking salts that Hailey and her little friends used to soak their feet last Saturday..... It has calming stuff in it so I put some on the shower floor and let it all steam up... Heaven!! I could breathe! Needless to say it is now 11:23 pm and I am not tired at all... Funny how that works!! Oh well, I am sure that my body needed the rest and it probably won't take me to long to go to bed!!

2 comments:

JoAlice said...

Sorry you aren't feeling well. We talked about it when you first said your throat was hurting a little. Like you said....you go a hundred miles an hour trying to do things and it finally catches up to you. I hope you feel better soon!!!! Just keep watching Dakota bat that door stop and it will make you feel better! :o)

Pammerscush said...

Hope that you are all better! I miss you!! And yes we need to get together soon and I STILL need to get you your fatsak!!