Wednesday, April 8, 2009

HOLY........!

This post is not for the weak of stomachs.... Josh and I have lived in our home for almost 2 years now. We bought the house as a foreclosure and got it for an amazing price! For the past 2 years we have cleaned, fixed, recarpeted, put down hardwood floors, cleaned some more, etc.... We have always talked about getting our air ducts cleaned, however, we never have gotten around to it..... Let me tell you, IF YOU HAVE NOT HAD YOURS CLEANED AND YOU DID NOT BUY THE HOUSE BRAND NEW.... DO IT NOW!!!!! When they took the vent off of our dining room wall Josh decided to text me the picture of it.... OH MY GOODNESS!!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!! THIS IS BY FAR ONE OF THE GROSSEST THINGS I HAVE EVER SEEN!!! The sad thing is WE HAVE BEEN BREATHING THIS FOR THE PAST 2 YEARS!!! I have to say this is the BEST money we have spent and WORTH every penny!!! Just knowing they are cleaned gives me such peace of mind!! It makes me sick just thinking about it!!!!

2 comments:

Jen said...

eek! nasty!

Melissa said...

wow. that is gross. i'm so glad you wrote about this, because i've wondered if getting that done is worth it. now i know!