Friday, April 17, 2009

Slumber Party!!

Hailey's birthday party is tomorrow and we are all so very excited for the festivities.... No really we are!! I will have a seperate post for that! Hailey had some little neighbor friends spend the night and we decided to open up the gifts from the family tonight and then we will do gifts from friends tomorrow. Hailey was more than thrilled to open the gift from Ma and Pappy!! She loved that there were dollar bills in every page of her book she got!! She also loves the gifts that Grandma and Grandpa Giardino got her... She is really looking forward to taking baths with her new foam art spray and water changing tablets!! The little girls thought it would be a good idea to all take a bath tonight.... Um not such a good idea! Josh and I got her a parachute like in gym class and a Radio Disney cd... Josh got an electric guitar at a garage sale for $5.00 that needed restringing.... You guessed it, he had it restrung and she LOVES it!!! Nothing like a 7 year old jamming out on an electric guitar! I will get photos of that! She got Marley and Me and it reminds us so much of Dakota, I cannot even explain it!!

I decided that I was going to do a trial run with a cupcake idea that my mom gave me.... The turned out wonderful!! If anyone wants to know how to do them let me know!! SO EASY!!! Thank you mom for the wonderful idea!! They were a big hit with the girls!!!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

She is such a cute little girl. Happy Birthday to her! You guys seem to be doing well judging from all of your cute posts!

JoAlice said...

I just love talking to Hailey on the phone when she is with you and Josh. I'm glad she loved the gifts and I'm also glad your "cupcake cones" turned out. It looks like the girls had a lot of fun! You are such a great mom!