Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Suspicious!!!

I was able to get off work early today so I decided to come home and reclaim my clean house!! I got all unfinished laundry done.... Still in washer and dryer, cleaned the kitchen, bedrooms, etc.... Last week I finally was able to get out in the backyard to clean up some overdue messes.... Throughout the winter I have been stock piling trash bags out there and finally decided today that I would get it all in the trash can for tomorrows pick up!! We have the gate blocked off since Dakota can get under a hole and we do not want her to run away so I decided that I was going to roll the big trash can through the house into the backyard.... I am sure you are all thinking I am crazy.... Here is the crazy part, I had yellow gloves on and I drag this thing through the house.... I am sure that anyone who saw this happening probably thought there was a murder inside our home and I needed to throw away the evidence!!! Am I the only one who thinks of these things.... It is like the movie "The Burbs" Where the Klopecks drive their trash to the end of their driveway.... Luckily we have hard wood floors so I am able to clean up the tracks from the wheels of the can.... Please do not think I am crazy.... I am happy to say I was able to get it all picked up!!! Now I can really relax tomorrow since that is typically my day off!!! YEAH!

2 comments:

JoAlice said...

So funny. Total picture in my head of The Burbs!!!

Pammerscush said...

I knew it!! I knew one day you would snap and kill someone!! ;-) Just kiddin'. Got your text on sat. totally okay! I wasn't done cooking the desserts for sunday until 7:30 PM anyway!! Hope you had a happy easter!