Thursday, March 12, 2009

Blast To The Past.....!

For some very strange reason my mind started to wander while I was doing some mindless projects at work today... I started to think about how tv used to be and all the shows I loved to watch! Here is the list I came up with.....

Rescue 911
Fresh Prince
Full House
Saved By The Bell
Family Matters
The Wonder Years
Out Of This World
Step By Step
Double Dare
Where In The World Is Carmen San Diego
The Cosby Show
Punky Brewster
Small Wonder, etc...

While thinking of all these shows I loved as a child and teenager... As cheesy as they were I wish that shows like these were still on tv. I cannot believe how much television has changed over the years! I know these shows do not compare to Andy Griffith, Love Boat, Mash, Giligans Island, etc.... However, they were good shows and at least most of the time had something good to learn from them!! What were your childhood shows you liked to watch???

2 comments:

Kelli said...

If it makes you feel any better, the kiddos and I are hooked on re-runs of The Cosby Show (we love it) and Matilyn and I have no problem sitting and watching re-runs of Full House either.

JoAlice said...

Believe Kelli when she says they like the Cosby Show!!!
I still love watching Andy Griffith! It will always be a favorite!