Friday, March 20, 2009

Tooth Fairy!!

In my spare time I enjoy dressing up as the tooth fairy and going to the elementary and preschools to talk to the kids about dental related topics... However, the kids always manage to get me laughing about some random thing they decide to say! The students always ask if I was the one who took their tooth or want to know why money was not left when they put their tooth under their pillow. Over the past couple of weeks I have talked to several students, about 1,000 so far... My throat is a little sore from talking non stop! But certainly worth it! I thought I would enclose a little picture, I know my eyes are closed and it is a little fuzzy.... I will have to get a better one!!!

2 comments:

Jen said...

That is the cutest! What a fun thing to do.

JoAlice said...

Such a cute picture. I think it is great that you go and teach about dental hygiene....even better that you dress the part!