Wednesday, March 18, 2009

What A Treat!!

Kevin got into town on Monday evening and it has been such a treat to be able to spend time with him. His company is working on a church building here in Commerce City and I got to go out to the site to pick him up today!! I had such a good time being able to visit with him and to catch up on all that is going on. I am excited that he will be coming up several more times while his crew is working on the job. Thanks Kevin for all the yummy meal treats!! I know that Hailey had a great time with you last night at Chili's!!! We look forward to seeing you soon!!

3 comments:

Kelli said...

I just love our brother! And what I love more is how often you'll get to see him! YAY you!

JoAlice said...

I'm so glad Kevin has opportunities to be in Colorado. All of the pictures are good. I love the picture of you and Kevin. Very cute!

Pammerscush said...

Fun Fun FUn for you kimmie! I bet it was nice to just hang out with family! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog! My kids love you too!