Friday, March 20, 2009

What Would You Do?!?!?!

Josh, Hailey and I went to our favorite frozen yogurt place tonight! We stumbled upon this place about 2 weeks ago. For those of you who live out here in Aurora, the little cafe is located on Iliff and Peoria. It is called Not Just Yogurt! While we were driving up we noticed some comotion inside and watched as a young kid stole the tip jar right off the counter and book it out of there! I think we were all so stunned that it happened and we were not sure what to do! I have never seen anything like this before so I was very much caught off guard! We decided that we would still go inside and enjoy our frozen treat!! We talked with the owner and you could only imagine how shook up he was. Only for the mere fact that he was so upset at what had happened. He was grateful that a couple hours earlier he had emptied the tip jar into the register!! I do not understand what drives people to do such things to one another! The sad thing is he only got away with about $3.oo, I would hope he would just feel stupid... However, it may make him want to try for something bigger! Scary!

1 comment:

JoAlice said...

Since I carry my digital camera every where now, I would have tried to use it to catch him running off. I realize though these things do happen so fast, the camera idea probably wouldn't have worked. But if anyone had a pretty good description of the punk maybe the cops should have been called. So many idiots out there now. I know....I'm still bitter from the hit and run!!