Saturday, March 21, 2009

Handy Man!!

Josh has certainly out done himself again!! When I got home from work yesterday I was on the phone with my mom and mentioned that Josh was making something in the garage! As I got closer I noticed that he was making a flower box to hang by the front window! I cannot believe how talented he is when it comes to making things. His imagination is amazing and he always seems to make it work! This flower box was no exception! I think it looks great! Josh also takes a lot of pride in how our yard looks, so here we are again the middle of March with the greenest yard on the street! I cannot believe how many neighbors comment on how it looks! It is quite comical driving down the street seeing brown every where and then come to our house and the grass is very green! I love it!!!

2 comments:

Kelli said...

I love it! It looks really great! Good job Josh!

JoAlice said...

I remember how bad I wanted a flowerbox when we lived in Highlands Ranch! Where was Josh then??? It looks so nice and it is amazing the talent that Josh has. I still can't get over his table/dvd holder he made before you were married.