Thursday, March 26, 2009

Winter Is Back!!

I would like somebody to tell me how it goes from 80*s to Blizzard in 5 days.... Makes no sense to me at all!!

The neighbors thought it would be funny to shovel our driveway and put all the snow into a big pile... Little did they know that Josh was stuck down south and would be staying at a friends house for the night.... I thought it was funny that the joke was on them and now they would have to take care of the mound of snow... Which they did!! Thank you Ben and Shaun!!

The dogs loved playing outside!! The other dog in the picture is Tilda the St. Bernard that lives across the street. They love playing together!! Tilda likes to slobber a lot so they usually get baths after playing with her!!

My drive home from work was pretty uneventful until I hit black ice just around the block from the neighborhood!! I was scared to pieces and so grateful that there was no traffic around me because I am sure I would have hit somebody!! I was able to stop just in time.... There was a grassy drop off quickly approaching.... Yes I said a colorful word several times in a row because that is all I could get out... Sorry mom!!! However, I am safe and I am glad that I was not injured!!!

4 comments:

Kelli said...

What word...what word? Mine today was damn (sorry Mom!)

I'm so glad you are safe and sound. Black ice is scary I'm told. Angels were watching over you.

Kimberly Giardino said...

You know the 4 little s word :) The funny thing I was talking to Robin briefly to see how the roads were in the neighborhood when it happened so she got the earful!! I was so apologetic because lets face it... Words usually do not flow that easily from my mouth!

Christina said...

We thought today was crazy as well! I was glad Ben was able to come home from work early, or else I don't think he would have made it- poor Josh!!!

JoAlice said...

And I tear out my eyelashes with an eyelash curler and the only words out of my mouth are "shoot" and "ouch, that can't be good!" I forgive both you and Kelli....knowing fully you didn't get it from me. :o) Oh would my quarter jar be filled up 10 times over if people ever paid up. Honestly....I don't even have a jar anymore and I don't even say "you owe me." I am so glad you are ok and I totally don't miss the snow I see in your pictures!!