Saturday, March 21, 2009

Cannot Wait For Summer!!

This is crazy... March 20th is not supposed to be 70 something degrees outside!! This is unheard of!! Hailey, Caiden (Little neighbor girl) and I went to Michaels earlier to get some silk flowers to put in the yard and flower box! Yes mom you inspired me to use silk plants since they hold up and look great for most of the year! Afterwards we went to Souper Salad and then off to the park. I had jeans on and I was roasting! On our way home I mentioned playing in the sprinkler.... WHOA!!! What a great idea! The girls had a great time out there in their suits playing in the water! Riya our other little neighbor girl came over to join in the fun!! I am so happy that they play so well together!

2 comments:

JoAlice said...

Crazy weather!!!!! And you are supposed to get snow tomorrow! Oh the memories! Today you were talking about it being warm there and we are at 60 degrees with rain! I guess the CA weather is heading to you!

Liz Cheney said...

ARGH! I know what you mean about summer. We had 2 really warm days last week and yesterday it snowed! I could pick apart the movie like crazy (a lot of the scenes didn't flow, cheesy in some parts, Kristen Stewart plays a depressed Bella) but I think Robert Pattinson played an awesome Edward but is a goober in real life. I think I saw Titanic at the theaters 8 times and I only saw Twilight 4 times in the theater. Thanks for your comments!