Thursday, September 6, 2007

27 going on 14!!!


I feel as though I am a teenager again!! I had braces 12 years ago and I liked them so much I thought I would do it again!! Um... Not so much! When we left Arizona for all I know my retainers ended up going to another state... I am not sure where they ended up! Over time things shifted around and I was back at square 1!! Working in the dental field I figured there was no better time to do it again and I would not feel self conscious because most of the kiddos were wearing them... However, they all range from age 8-17!!! Shortly after I had my braces on my in-laws asked Josh if he was robbing the craddle!!! HAHAHA!! Hopefully these suckers wont be on much longer!! I will let you all know when that day finally arrives!!



1 comment:

Rogers Family said...

Kimberly you are the HOTTEST 27 yr old with braces I have ever seen!! Work it girl!! You have always been so dang cute to begin with. Love your blog thanks for the updates...