Wednesday, September 12, 2007

The debut of HALO 3!! (Moment of Silence)


"It is the year 2552. Humanity has long been at war with the terrifying alien civilization that collectively calls itself The Covenant. The war with the Covenant has reduced humanity to ragged tatters. Master Chief is the last fighting member of the legendary Spartan II military program and humanity's last, best hope."

I do not know about anyone else but the count down is on at our house!! Halo 3 comes out September 25th at 12:01am!!! I keep getting subtle little hints from Josh about how his birthday is coming up and how the 7-11 down the road is pre-selling them and how I would be his favorite wife if I got it for him... Ok he did not say that but yes he has been dropping little hints to me!! Carley, I know Brant is into X-box; is this the buzz around your home?!?!?

I am officially counting down... 13 more days until a hero will rise!!!

This post is dedicated to Josh.... May he go out and conquer!!!


3 comments:

Leslie said...

I am going to add you to my links as well!

My Josh has been talking about Halo 3 too. I'm NOT looking forward to the marathon video game sessions! LOL

Rogers Family said...

Girl if you and I only lived closer I think we would be able to have a lot more shopping days together while the boys sat on there fanny to play these games. Brant couldn't believe how awesome you are in getting Josh that xbox cake. So yeah I guess he gets the game now and the cake. LOL.. Count down has been going on more then my pregnancy lol. OK JK ON THAT PART.

Kelli said...

Guess what girls...Cory hasn't even hooked up his xBox yet. It will eventually be done, but I know there are a few of you who are envious! :)