Saturday, September 8, 2007

Like a rhinestone cowboy!!

My office party is tomorrow at Heritage Square for all of our little patients!! Hailey is so excited that she gets to come ride all the rides and have a picnic!! She is most excited about the pony rides!! Josh and Hailey thought it would be very appropriate for her to have a pink cowgirl hat for the occasion!! On our way home from work last night Hailey and I stopped at Sheplers to see what their selection was.... Yeah! We finally found one!! She was more than thrilled!! We also ventured over to the kid boots and Hailey saw a pair of boots that she absolutely loves!! I am thinking Christmas!! I had her pose for a couple of pictures at the store so we could show them off!! When we got home last night Hailey and I found an outfit in her closet that is perfect for her to wear with her hat, I hope you all enjoy!!






3 comments:

JoAlice said...

Let Miss Hailey know that she is stylin'! Love the hat! Hope the picnic turns out to be a great one! Take pictures to share on your blog!

Kelli said...

Very cute! I miss my camera!

Rogers Family said...

I love the outfit. She is so cute!! sign her up now for modeling at sheplers. too cute..