Monday, September 10, 2007

Where did summer go!!!!

Where did summer go?!?!? Last week we were in the 80's and 90's and today it was 50 something and tonight it is going to be a very chilly 39!! I do not think I am ready for this!! However, tomorrow the highs will be in the 70's!! Crazy for me to think that it is almost 60 degrees warmer in AZ!! This is nuts!! Another month and it will be time to start shoveling the snow off the driveway, walkway and sidewalk. Thanks to the blizzard last year we now own a shovel!! Kelli, we are in this together!!!

3 comments:

Kelli said...

Yes we are especially since our high this week isn't suppose to get above 73 degrees. Our high on Thursday is suppose to be 60. Matilyn is so excited for her long sleeves though!

JoAlice said...

I just want to say that I am glad you now own a snow shovel. But....for emergencies I hope you keep the dustpan close by!!

Rogers Family said...

Must be nice!! I will let you know that I own a shovel but unfortunately mine is for shoveling poop off the ground from our wonderful dog. Love you guys. Send some nice weather our way will ya..