Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Lifes Simple Pleasures!

Last year while shopping at bed bath and beyond I found a great little toaster/egg poacher!! I thought that it would be so much fun to make breakfast muffins at home!! However, I decided that I should hold off on the purchase. I was talking to my friend/coworker about it and low and behold on one of her bargin shopping outings she found one for $7.00!! We have had it for about a year now and we still love it!! You may all think I am really silly for sharing this with you but I think that it is a quick and easy thing to do in the morning if you are on the run!!! Anyone want to come over for breakfast!?!?!?





YUMMY!!!!! This is what I would consider one of lifes simple pleasures!!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow are you serious?

Kristalyn said...

Hi! I got your blog off of facebook, I had a fun time reading it!
I've never seen or heard about those toaster/egg poachers...looks yummy! Breakfast sandwiches are one of my favorites!

Kristalyn said...

PS I mean myspace, not facebook :)

Rogers Family said...

Yes I would love to come over and have breakfast while watching the snow fall. Ok so that is all a wishful thinking. Looks to me like somebody is a little bit of a chef..

Leslie said...

Hey Kimberly! It's Leslie (Josh's wife). I saw your link on Kelli's blog and just wanted to say hello!

I have wanted one of those FOREVER!!! 7 bucks is a killer deal!