Thursday, September 27, 2007

Lights On... Lights Off

This is by far the most random blog ever!! I just thought I would share this all with you.... Maybe some of you have experienced this at one point in time!! Josh and I have lived in our home for almost 4 months..... (This is not what I am talking about... I know you have all lived somewhere for 4 months) Anyway, I have yet to learn which light switch goes to what lights... I counted how many switches we have at our house..... 38!!! That is a lot!!! Well to me that is a lot!! It boggles my mind that there are 3 switches just to turn on the lights in the hall going up the stairs... One at the bottom of the stairs, one at the top of the stairs and finally one 3 feet away in the hall way!! I now understand why I was going nuts while painting.... Unscrewing and screwing in all these stinkin' face plates!!! Do not even get me started on the electrical outlets!! Whew!! I feel better!! How many switches are in your home?!?!?!

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Oh dear! haha. The one in our bedroom doesn't even work half the time. It's a push/dimmer switch and if you push it, the lights come on but then turn off and you have to keep pushing it until you think it will stay on. It's maddening. So, I guess that is just as bad!

Rogers Family said...

I wouldn't know how many switches we have.. Brant likes to have the lights off a lot. oooh lala..jk.. no he loves to play halo 3 in the dark with surround sound as loud as possible til odd hours of the night. I will give him a couple days then it is my time again. I know he works hard so I will give him that. Love you girl.

Kelli said...

I'm with Leslie...Oh dear! Thank you for bringing this subject to our attention. I guess we don't really dwell on how frustrating multiple light switches are for the same light!