Monday, October 1, 2007

Santa Clause is Coming to Town!!

Hailey is quite the little character!! She loves going into her closet and looking at all the clothes that are in there that she never knew she had!! She found this santa outfit that Josh got her 2 years ago so that they could go and get their holiday pictures, she was so anxious to try it on to see if it still fit!! Much to our surprise... Well the picture says it all!! She loved it!! She especially loved the little hat that came with it!! Hailey always has a smile ready for the camera!!! I took Little Miss to get some pictures taken of her about a week ago.... I was able to go on Saturday to pick them up!! They are precious!! They turned out perfect!! This was going to be a birthday surprise for Josh, however, Hailey could not wait to show him!! The paper print out we showed him did not do justice to the ones I got back on Saturday!! She was such a little trooper!!! I know she loved having her pictures taken!! The smile on her little face tells it all!! I am patiently waiting for the pictures to be uploaded to the web site so that I can share with friends and family.... For now you will have to bear with me, I took pictures of the ones hanging on the walls!! I know I am silly but it works!! Hailey will be happy to see her pictures around the house!! She is such a delight to have in our home!!

4 comments:

Leslie said...

She is a cute kid!

Rogers Family said...

That is such a great Birthday gift for any father!! I am so glad you get along with her.. YOu are blessed!!! YOU ARE A NATURAL!!

Kelli said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JoAlice said...

Very cute pictures. Can't wait to get mine! :o)