Friday, October 12, 2007

New And Improved!!

As promised here is a much better picture!! I am so thrilled that the braces are finally off!! However, I still feel like a teeny bopper!! Sorry mom, I know our bed is messy.... Look past it :)

Just so all of you know I am doing much better... I slept well last night!! I am still a little jumpy at times but I am doing better!! I called the Aurora Police Department and it sounds like she did it to herself! I saw two women there tonight, I assume they were cleaning up the house... They had cleaning supplies, etc... One walked out wiping her eyes and I felt really bad for her!! I wanted to go over, but decided it may not be appropriate!!

3 comments:

Kelli said...

Cute self portrait of you. You look thinner. I'm glad to hear you are doing better. Death, no matter what form is nerve-racking and makes for more jitters. That was smart to call the Aurora Police.

JoAlice said...

Really good picture Kim! I'm sure you are thrilled to have the braces off. As far as your bed????........I was reading your complete blog entry to Bob and as I read that part of your comment regarding the bed, neither of us had even noticed it until you brought it to our attention. :o) I'm sure you have made the bed by now though. :o)

Rogers Family said...

YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!! LOVE THE COLOR GREEN ON YOU...